Monday, July 7, 2014

Who likes vouchers to shop online?

Who doesn't like shopping? Recently I received a RM50 voucher, I'm happy of it but sad on the other hand as I will need to spend RM200 in order to use this RM50 voucher. It is for the online shopping store, anyway no intention to spend it as I don't find the products/items affordable for me.

Being a mom now, I need to check what I can spend and what's not.

I shop for my mom too, I bought her some panties the other day from warehouse sale and she likes it. I also bought for my dad, finally I found the shirt with front pocket that he will wear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,