Saturday, May 18, 2013

Just browsing on bags

Being plus size woman, I mean plus size mama, I love big item. Oh well I mean to say bag, hehe.. just browsing some bags I like.

So here's some info of them.

RM39.90 elegant large capacity woman bag.
RM29.90 large woman handbag
RM38.80 Elegant stylish woman bag

Talking of shopping, I do miss my red boots. Yeah I wore it last year Christmas but no longer having the boots. The red boots started torn up the red colour yeah, no kidding it is like peeling boots. :(

Anyway I won't give up to find boots, but happy to say I have a pair which I still can fit and in good shape.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,