Thursday, May 16, 2013

Son's excited of coming Christmas

I don't know of you but my son already excited of Christmas, he is asking when is Christmas. I asked him why, he says he wants Iron May toy for Christmas. lol

Is that a hint that I should start saving for his toy? Anyway, I don't want to buy expensive toys, I prefer education book than toys.

Hubby says want to encourage him to do well in school, oh well we don't have to buy them toys but we can bring them vacation. Oh well, this is just a thought. If we don't go vacation during young, don't you think it would be tough for us to walk during old age. No kidding, when I asked of loved one to go vacation they started to complain of long journey, toilet break, etc.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,