Monday, May 20, 2013

Prize for Son for studying hard in exam

I am happy to say that a prize just came for son, yeah it is all the way from Singapore. I am happy to receive this pack of prize and inside consists of note book, bag pack, hat and water bottle. I can't wait to see his happy face to open this box. It is not a big box but it is from Fed Ex courier company!

He's trying his best to do exam and I know he's still not master the language of Chinese, Malay and English. I hope he tried his best, that's it. There is no need to get 100 if you can't get it. Primary school is not kindergarten!

If you like to try contest, why not try to be Top Commentator at shopping blog, click to find out!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,