Saturday, April 13, 2013

Check measurement before purchase

I always check the measurements of clothes before make purchase, if I am at the shopping mall. I would take the clothes for try out. No kidding it matters, because even though it is written XL size but the cutting and designed not for XL. :(

Being plus size mom, I know it is difficult to shop for clothes I love but I never give up and keep looking for them. In fact I have bought two items from a shop, I tried them out and the items are on sales. Yeah no regret of purchase both items, I nearly bought another layered top love it so much but I fear I couldn't fit in if I gain more fat. The layered top is just fit me and it is brown in colour, frankly speaking the top is a bit short for me even though it looks good.

Online shopping has the risk because you never know if the quality you are getting good or bad. The pictures you saw does not mean the item you are getting exactly. This happened before my past purchase the item not the same at all very disappointing! The seller will not accept any return or exchange, it is stated before you make any purchase. Yeah it is shop at your own risk!

Have you purchase anything online or offline? Are you happy with your haul?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,