Monday, October 29, 2012

Looking for spray foam insulation

I am sure everyone knows that every home and building needs maintenance. Recently a friend let me know that she is looking for spray foam insulation. I told her it is available on Internet, I let her know of spray foam insulation ottawa. They offer Green Tech insulation, they offer wide range of services namely closed cell spray foam, open cell spray foam, injection foam insulation, knauf EcoBatt insulation, blown fiberglass insulations, batt insulation, and attic insulation.

I know it is important to check on their services but also find out if they have offer warranty. Do you know that spray foam insulation is one of the ways to save energy? I am sure everyone wants to know of their product quality and material. If you have interest to find out of their spring special, how you can save up to $1,500 on energy costs in the first year! I saw the offer valid till 31 July and it didn't state which year it expires.

If you know anyone with interest to know more of the spray foam insulation, they can visit the website to fill up the online foam or give them a call at 613-296-6662. It would be good idea to ask them for the free estimate cost.

1 comment:

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,