Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy School holiday

Time fly it is now school holiday for children. Parents are you enjoying your children company at home? I do enjoy and I decided to give Sean to go Kindergarten for the holiday camp so he can have fun with his classmates. Do you have plan for your children during school holiday?

I don't know many people with children around me so better let him know that Kindergarten is not that bad there is still time for him to play. I remember last year put him to Kindergarten two weeks during school holiday and he has fun learning about chicks and rabbit. The teachers brought the egg, chicks and chicken for him to see.

Now Sean is having his nap so I get to update my blog. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,