Sunday, November 28, 2010

Grandma now age 88

My grandma is now age 88 years old she is now semi coma I got to know this from my dad. She is diabetes, living at the old folk home for few years now. I don't know if other aunt and uncle have visited her. I heard she is in bad shape now, she has no response to anymore she still has heart beat.

My grandma is my mom's mother, she has ten children and sad to see none of them that able to care for her now. My uncle did care for her but I don't know why she ended up in old folk home. My cousin sister visit grandma from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,