Sunday, September 26, 2010

I lose a blog

I lose a blog, my blog Also Mommy which I have been using for update on my son's health and family no longer available. I will try to create new blog and I don't know if it is still available.

Sean is at Kindergarten now and I get to take some time to update the blog. I found some toys that belong to me and Sean loves to play with it. It does not matter to him if the toys only for girls but he loves it. He will ask me to play with him, I don't want him to spend so much time on PS1. It is not good for his eyes, he also likes to watch 613 channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,