Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pink shopping night@The Mid Valley Megallmal

I love shopping but I am not shopping much right now, but hey if you are looking for pink shopping night at The Mid Valley Megall you need to get ready on 12 Oct, 2010. I purchase the magazine of Cosmoplitan magazine saw there is pink privileges card. You need to use this card on 12 Oct, from 6pm to 10pm.

The first 500 readers of Cosmopolitan that bring a long the card will get a bag, I am not sure if there is goodies in the bag. But I want you to know there is limit for only 500 readers! I won't be going there as I can imagine the traffic jam.

For more detail you can purchase the magazine Cosmopolitan the October issue to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,