Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kids happy with Chinese New Year party




This is new for me as I never taste it before, but I think Sean loves it. I bought a few for Sean's Kindy Chinese New Year party.

The other you are looking at Mamee which I tried before. I am happy to buy them for the party as well and they come with free pencil, eraser, and zip bag. I kept them for Sean and he is very pleased to have them.

The Tiger biscuits also comes with Ang Pao, I don't know that Tiger biscuits also have chocolate flavour. I think kids have so much choice of food. I saw a parent bring two soft drinks 1.5ML to Kindy.

I am sure you know that kids party are so different with Sky Bar! I don't think I will get the chance to go Sky Bar, hubby told me that it is very expensive this place is for the rich to party! The entrance fee is over MYR$100 per person.

2 comments:

  1. Gong Xi Fa Cai!

    *Mercun adalah sangat merbahaya dan Bain tak menggalakkan semua org bermain mercun. Ingatlah orang² tersayang...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi bain,thanks for reminder I don't agree them to play too!

    ReplyDelete

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,