Sunday, January 31, 2010

Your choice of fruits

Photobucket

My first choice will be Durian. Sean used to like durian but not anymore, I think he fed up with the taste and smell. Hubby does not like to eat durian as mom-in-law was pregnant with him ate so much of it.

Sean likes to eat banana but depend on his mood. I am not sure the price on fruits in May as they will be adjustment on the fuel price?

By the way I am having headache since last night, I thought wake up next morning it would be gone. But not still having headache, it is on the right side of head I am having pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,