Sunday, January 31, 2010

I miss Kuching, Sarawak


I really miss the town Kuching, Sarawak. Dining there is cheaper than here, you can dine at the Hartz Chicken buffet at affordable price. The sea food is the best, locals might find it expensive but from West To East it is so cheap!

I want to go again but hubby said not now not this year. I think he worry of the expenses as Sean started Kindy and it is about money all the money. I hate to say that we need to pay for this and that. Being SAHM is not easy as you think of how you can help your family financial.

Believe me the more you think the more grey hair you will get. I am having some on my head and I spotted my dad losing his hair. I ask if he wants to use any product to regrow his hair. He told me he is not interested as aging is normal it is part of life.

It is funny when you are at the East you want to be in the West. I was told that the houses in Kuching no longer freehold. Even though you are buyer of freehold but after passed away the new owner of the house will be under list hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,