Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Look at my chair


Above is the chair of mine looks like after sister-in-law Jen sat on it.

Yeah I was telling you about my favourite chair, it is wrecked and need to be fixed. I hope it can fix, as it is my favourite chair.

I am sure you seen this type of chair before. It is comfortable and cooling, but you cannot sit for too long as you will get the lines at your bottom.

There is a lazy chair at the side of it but somehow Jen not interested to sit on that. I would say this chair in red is custom just for me. It is purchase by hubby long time ago, it is not custom made for me.

I doubt if Jen is going to sit on this chair again after fixed. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,