Monday, January 18, 2010

Fun with racing car



Sean has got this new toy from sister-in-law Jen. She purchases this at Klang after we had meal for ikan bakar. I find that the toys are cheaper there compare to shopping mall. The shopping mall is obviously more costly because you need pay for the rent for stall.

Sean kept laughing when he saw this car going on speed. It is battery operate so I am not sure how long it can lasts, let's see if this toy can last longer than a month. This toy reminds me of the train toy with tracks on it. The train is no longer in function as Sean pulled the wire out of it.

I am sure you can see the yellow car it is so fast that even my camera cannot snap the actual pic of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,