Friday, December 4, 2009

Stay over @Brother in law house?

Tomorrow we will go back to PD send the kids back then we are back here again as hubby needs to attend dinner at his colleague home. However sister-in-law Jen told me that mother in law ask us to stay over except for hubby so that Sean can play with them.

Frankly speaking I am not interested and I don't want to see the kids fighting! Yeah even though they are older than Sean they will want to play the games too. The weather in PD super hot and I cannot stand it. I am so bored there that I can just stay in my room!

I prefer to come home for doing things that I want. I am having more freedom here. Over there I cannot stand them talking this and that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,