Friday, December 4, 2009

Vitamin C for Sean

I purchase vitamin C for Sean and he loves it so much that he keeps want to eat it. He does not like the calcium any more because he likes the orange taste of Vitamin C.

Now we are waiting at home for brother in law to come and pick the kids up. They are going back today as they need to attend tuition classes. I find that tuition classes are expensive here.

In fact many children are taking tuition class, I taken tuition classes before how about you? I think it help me to do better in the exams.

Next year Sean will be learning to write I hope he will listen to the teacher. I got to know from the teacher on the last day that he falls asleep in class.

Happy weekend to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,