Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Talk to them first

I want to ask if you ever have a hunch that something is going to happen which you cannot predict at all. Well it happened to me I don't know how to explain it but I get the feeling for such a long time and it is what I not expect.

The brother in law David kids are here way too early than I expect. Usually they are only here during the school holiday not before. Sean has got two weeks class from Monday as tomorrow he needs to go Kindy party.

I told hubby about my suggestion that the kids go back with bro on Sunday as the plan was to bring back one of them. As one of them need to go for extra class at school for two weeks too. I know things are not complicate at all but I always see they see.

Anyway I am feeling lost now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,