Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mr Bean sand picture


I love this because I am the one that play with the sands. It is so much fun to stick the sands on them I always want to know how they do it, now I know as I have hands on experienced. Have you tried it before? I am sure kids love them, Sean has fun playing it and he cannot have enough of it.

I know they are so many to choose from, I do not want to stop playing them but I cannot as I am so tired standing there with many people and kids playing at the same time. We got this from One Utama, I seldom go there it is like once or two months one visit only we headed there. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,