Monday, November 9, 2009

Milk not enough


Sean is not having enough of chocolate milk, hubby purchase for him to drink and he can finish them fast!

Last week I was going to buy bread and Sean comes along and he wants more than that. All beverages for him so if you want you need to ask him. Here's tricky part he will only share if the drink he seldom takes it.

He seen the dentist and the charges this time is MYR$60 for the first time it cost so much as usually MYR$40. Then we headed to the restaurant downstair as hubby not eat his dinner yet. I had Asam Laksa there, and hubby ordered chicken rice, for drinks I had ice tea, milo ice for Sean and a glass of coffee for hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,