Sunday, December 20, 2020

Happy birthday Grandpa

 It was dad 76 years old birthday and though just a few days late because weekday kids have got online tuition class to attend. So we decided to only celebrate on weekend. Yeah just stay at home, and big bro bought the chocolate walnut cake from Secret Recipe, it cost RM98. We bought roasted duck, roasted pork, and char siew from the truck and it also cost RM98. What a coincidence that both us spend the same amount of money.

Happy to see my mom too and I have given her a foundation, face cake makeup and eyebrow liner. She told me that she still need facial cleanser and day cream. 

Dad told me that bro had gotten a puppy for his wife but sadly the puppy was sick. He took it to vet for a injection on the same day and next day it passed away. The puppy was given by someone, he thought of give the puppy to his wife. 

Anyway bro has gotten a new puppy at home, it may not be the same but it is short tail puppy. Looks like a mixed breed pup. 

Talking about what to eat, lets check out video on the grocery list. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,