Thursday, June 11, 2020

Shopping for shoes online

With Internet access, I can tell you it's easy to shop online as lately my sister has interest to shop online. She bought some fashion items online. Recently she says that her shoes spoil and wanted to buy new shoes online. She ordered a grey shoes, RM99 crocodile brand fashion shoes.

RMCO now and most people is back to work. My children are staying home with wife so they are mostly having their online classes online. Sad to say that the online class for my Standard 3 BM class is on the break now because the Cikgu Suffi is no longer teaching his class. Before that she was teaching his class with another class together on Zoom online.

Talking of about RMCO, some of my friends with interest to go for holidays in Malaysia. Yeah just local travel and talking of travel, we do missed travel with family. It was few years back that we went to Pahang, my sister was traveling with us too. Photo above was taken few years ago, location was in Pahang.

Online tuition classes available and easy for kids to study instead of attending the tuition centre. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,