Saturday, January 23, 2016

Happy Holiday and Happy New Year

It's year 2016, January.  Wishing everyone a happy holiday and Happy New Year. Chinese New Year is just 2 weeks away.

I haven't got time to update this blog, I have been busy and today supposed have join my wife for the food review but I cannot. It's Thaipusam today, suppose just me and my wife attend the food review though it is just few hours. My wife didn't rvsp for the event/food review. The food review is at Resorts World Genting, since it's Sunday. I decided to stay home with my family especially with my sons. 12.30pm to 7.30pm is a long hours to spend without my children if I am going to attend the event/food review.

Usually weekends spend time with family members and kids as weekdays I am working long hours. Sometimes coming back home after 8pm or 9pm.

Last time my parents in law have dinner with us at Kelana Jaya for steamboat. It will be great to spend time together again for dinner as they are all the way from Mahkota Cheras.

If you looking for Chinese New Year mall decorations to see, you can click on the link to see some interesting posts of the malls decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,