Tuesday, June 2, 2015

This June School Holidays

What's your plan on this school holidays? It's just two week so make full use of it, don't waste it. I am sure every parent has got their precious leave to take from their company. It's up to you on how you want to use it.

May I suggest check out the Disney Channel School's Out if you are in Kuala Lumpur/Selangor. Its going to be fun activities for children if they like Disney Pixar characters from Cars, Toy Story, Monster University, Finding Nemo.

If you like to go Legoland or Angry Birds Activity Park  in Johor Bharu do check out the blog there's share on info where you can find great discounts and promotions.

Besides that you can also head to Genting Highland. that's where we are heading soon.
We also plan to go Sunway Lagoon, as my children love to play with water though they don't know how to swim.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,