Sunday, October 19, 2014

Scary night at NIGHTS OF FRIGHT 2, SUNWAY LAGOON

Do you like to walk in the dark?
Don't forget to check out Nights of Fright 2 at Sunway Lagoon

Click on above link to see more.







My wifey and her friends got scare in the night. Well they have fun going together as they enter the scare attractions together, they are some fun rides they enjoy too.

You can still go to Nights of Fright 2, if you have the time.
Tickets are selling on dates of
24 Oct
25 Oct
31 Oct
1 Nov

Don't miss out these dates! Wifey just told me she has another date with her primary school classmate to enter the Nights of Fright 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,