Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Nights of Fright 2 at Sunway Lagoon!‏



This is not for 12 years old and below, I can watch horror movie with wife but not this.
If you like Halloween and like to get scare, check out this video.

Actually I watch horror movie is to accompany my wife, personally I don't like being scare. lol

Not just me, my wifey say her friend too with same interest like me. Hubby can accompany for movie but for this no thanks.

Anyway get to know wifey's friends, a daring couple that going to experience this Nights of Fright together, bravo!

My wifey is going Nights of Fright at Sunway Lagoon, how about you?

1 comment:

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,