Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I need a break

Daddy on the jobs always and yeah who doesn't need a break? I am glad I have sort out some times to have family vacation. Yeah though is domestic in Malaysia is great place to visit Malaysia. We been living in Malaysia for many years being Malaysian we seldom go places.

Vacation can relieve stress and it's about time to give family a break during school holiday.

Visiting Malaysia 2014 we plans of many places but of course depends on income too. We can't just go ahead to any places we want to go.

Glad to know that my parents-in-law are going to have vacation next weekend. Just found out from my wife that they are going to Bali, Indonesia. Just two of them as they haven't been vacation for many years, the last they went for vacation was more than 10 years back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,