Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The importance of 3P and 3E

Children lifestyle today is different from our time, don't you agree? I feel that they are lack of exercise in sports though the school has twice a week program of PE/PJ. But are they really putting the children to exercise according to schedule? Sad to tell you that when my son was in Standard 1, he told me that school teacher didn't use one of the day that supposed to do PE/PJ. They use it on education instead.

Anyway check out the important of 3P and 3E

3E: Exercise, Education, Eating healthy
3P: Public sector, Private sector, Parents

Yeah as parents we plan important role, it's nice post about children's nutritional well being, click to read about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,