Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Not active in blogging?!

You must be thinking where I have been, well being parent you know that it's not easy. I don't have enough money to put Sean in daycare after school, so I need to be with him most time to guide him do home works. The home works takes him to do two hours if they are many home works. So there is less time for revision for exam!

We head to Birthday celebration too, yeah so you see two days gone for revision! He has no interest to study more or do revision during this time.

Anyway I am happy that the dress I bought, I can still fit in! My purple layered top!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,