Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I have fun with Vuvuzela Sunway Lagoon

My wife first time to go for 11 storey high water ride at Sunway Lagoon, Selangor. No thanks for me I am afraid of height, wifey told me she's so tired going up the stairs, it's that 11 storey high! Hehe.. putting the title above makes you think that I am one on the ride, well not me, is wifey. :D

This is the world's largest 11 storey high water ride at Sunway Lagoon. Yeah her friends and her have a good scream in the boat! We hold so tight with our hands worry will fall out from the boat.

Do you like adventure? You can try this but it will not be suitable for people with heart condition or pregnancy woman. Do check out with the cashier counter before you purchase the ticket for this ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,