Thursday, May 9, 2013

Registered post to Nicole Top Commentator

Yesterday head to post office to post out prize for Nicole, RD182266787MY. She is Top Commentator for APRIL 2013.

This Sunday is Mother's Day and we have set plan to go Zoo Negara with my parents and bro's family. I can't wait to meet with twins, yeah May my sister-in-law gave birth to twins last year. :D

I am happy aunt to twins, I want to cuddle and kiss the twins. Sean will be happy to see them too. Anyway it's the plan for now, I don't know if there will be any changes.

What's your plan for this Mother's Day?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,