Saturday, March 23, 2013

Barrie's Birthday Tea Party

Yes just saw this brochures and likes to share the info with you. There is Barbie's Birthday Tea Party at Toy R Us empire, on 31 March 2013. Session A 11.30 am to 1.30pm, Session B 4pm to 6pm.

You need to purchase RM50 and above of any Barbie toys and consumer products to participate. Limited to first 200 participants and light snacks provided. Meet & Greet session at tea party.

Terms and conditions apply, check out www.toysrus.com.my for detail.

3 comments:

  1. I saw this the other day but i haven't really join it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still a Barbie Doll fan until now haha by the way,the title you wrote Barrie's instead of Barbie's lols >_<

    ReplyDelete

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,