Friday, February 1, 2013

Spelling tough for mommy!

It is getting tough for mommy, my son expects me to know all the spellings from back of my head. Yeah now you see I have to memorise his three languages of spelling. It is not easy so it is better I list them down on the small notebook.

I love my red notebook, it is special for me to keep track on son's spelling. Oh well! You got me I get lazy and didn't follow up the notebook but I do ask him about the spelling from time to time.

My friend is looking for tuition for her son, I hope she finds one soon. I want to give him to go tuition too but sad to say I cannot afford. I am happy that mommies I know they are able to provide tuition and nursery for their children.

1 comment:

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,