Thursday, January 31, 2013

Giant Summit USJ open today

My friend sms to me to let me know of Giant Summit USJ open today, I am happy to hear that but I didn't go. I know newly open will have many people and they will be long queue to pay the items. I remembered when the Giant in 1st Subang Mall newly open I queue up for a long time.

They are promotional items for sale during opening it is good news but you must be first and early to able to purchase the item. I know most items will be gone by the time I reach there. Imagine how many items a person can get, if they are clever enough to bring their family members go along.

1 comment:

  1. Newly opened shopping will always be a lot of people one cause of their newly opened promos :P

    ReplyDelete

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,