Sunday, January 13, 2013

Dentist no longer works on Sunday

I see that not all dentists are working on Sunday, it will be convenient if they open on Sunday because most time working adults rest on Sunday. Yesterday my son falls down while running, lucky he didn't injure any of his teeth. I would be fear where to find dentist for him but he says he has got gum pain!

There is no injury that is serious on him just bruise on his knee. That's what happen when he does not listen to his dad and keep running on his own!

Now you know having children is not easy you need to guide them and tell them things that they can do and cannot do. Sometimes they just don't understand or listen, I can get fed up with them. Having children around need to be patient with them and explain many things to them.

2 comments:

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,