Thursday, August 16, 2012

Lady bird bag puts plastic bags

I have been using this lady bird bag for almost a year now, it is long lasting. I kept all the plastic bags inside this bag. Yeah plastic bags from the shopping of groceries, when there is no plastic bags available on Saturday I will take some to keep in my bag.

Not long ago I went to MBO cinema to watch movie and I purchase pop corn and drink from there. I was given the paper bag, sad to say the paper bag does not last long at all. The paper bag's bottom broken and very difficult for me to hold the pop corn and the drink. Don't forget I have my son with me which I need to look after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,