Monday, August 30, 2010

They are pregnant :D

My Ipoh classmate is pregnant and I am happy to hear that she is now pregnant with second baby. She is due this December and not sure if baby boy or girl but most important is baby health. She told me that she sees private doctor and fees only RM35 to RM50. That is consider cheap if you compare the private doctor fee here.

Another classmate of mine is having free checkup at government clinic but that is in Kuching, Sarawak. She is due next year Jan, she also not sure if baby is girl or boy as clinic only check on six month of pregnancy.

It is wonderful to know friends pregnancy and they are both having second children soon. This bring joy to the family, the children will have sibling to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,