Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ayamas and Chicken Rice Shop

I love to eat chicken rice sometimes I like to buy chicken from Ayamas, the whole chicken which is pepper flavour. We used to do this sometimes ago buy a chicken and we just cook the rice and vegatable so dinner we can eat have the pepper chicken to eat.

When at the shopping mall we usually choose chicken rice shop because hubby wants to eat full. He cannot eat full with pizza or KFC, but chicken rice shop yes because one menu have many to eat like tofu, vegetable, chicken, bean sprout and soup.

We also like eat the Popeye fried chicken, but this only available at Sunway Pyramid. I don't know other restaurant that serves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,