Monday, May 3, 2010

Pasar malam Port Dickson

Above is the yam but it turn sour, so need throw away. :(

I am sure everyone knows about pasar malam, in English it is called night market. I like to go night market as I can find my favourite food and snacks there. It has been so long since I went to Port Dickson the night market. It is only once a month and they are many people there. It is so long the night market you will take about 40 minutes to complete.

I choose the yam kuih and at home my mom-in-law tried it but it is sour. I don't know it is not nice to eat anymore as it looks so nice at night market. Yeah you are looking at my hubby's favourite dim sum.

They are many dim sum stalls at the night market. Hubby bought many food at night market, we supposed to buy the salted chicken but it is sold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,