Monday, April 12, 2010

Organic beans?

I am sure you want to know what you are looking at, the above show you the organic beans. They are cooked with the garlic but I don't like the taste of it. You can click picture to see closer as the beans are sprouting out. I don't like to eat them but hubby told me that they are very expensive. That is fine with me so he and Jen can finished them off. I only eat two spoon of it with rice.

Have you try them before? How do you cook it? I am sure you know that the Organic is not cheap.

I am feeling sleepy and I know my giveaway ends in an hour, I got to stay here for little longer. Sean has not taken his nap today, his classmate told me that he was sleeping in class. The teacher does not mention to me about it. As I know the teacher mention that he poo on his pant and change for him. We have put extra pant and clothes in his bag. Last night he sleeps late and also not having his nap in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,