Friday, April 2, 2010

Opps almost forgot

Last Sunday we head to a hawker stall, so this is Sean's breakfast but he refuses to eat as told us he wants to go home poo. We got to share it and finished it off!

1. All you need is love not money all the time.
2. Sean's laughter fills me with laughter.
3. Each generation, as it grows up, you hope they will remember you.
4. Looking for the suitable kindergarten is something I have a hard time dealing with.
5. A trip to Alice in the Wonderland is what I need.
6. Wait until the stray dogs go away and you get back.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to stay at home watch movie with family, tomorrow my plans include pen down groceries list and Sunday, I want to take a day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,