Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wild dog at neighbourhood?



Hubby does not like dog as he fear of dog too, he wants Sean to be away from them. There goes the dog above that is getting near to us. Hubby wants me to get Sean into the car fast! We do not want to get bitten by the dog, the dog might look tame but who knows it might bite you.

I used to have a puppy and it bites my finger, I got a bloody finger on the day. Back then I was a teen attending secondary school.

I think the pet owners must have let it out. I manage to snap picture of one dog, there is another one I don't know where it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,