Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Kindergarten fees so expensive

Let me know if your kids are going to Kindergarten, how much you spend for the monthly fees? Yesterday the teacher hand me the fees to see and I got big eyes looking at the fees. I need to pay almost one thousand for his fee at Kindergarten which includes the second term. This is crazy but kids education is not cheap as you know. He is not going to any private school in future because it would cost even more. We do not have that type of income for private school.

I don't want to think of the tuition fees that are going to cost. We do not know how much is the fee as I know there will be increase of fees just like his monthly fees of kindergarten increased by $20 each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,