Friday, April 30, 2010

He loves coloring

Sean loves colour and now he is doing his water colour on the Toy Story 3. It is MYR$14.90 and there are only two hard papers of it with six water colours. Well, think again if you want to purchase this from Toys R Us, I think it is not worth it. :(

The Toys R Us, grand opening today and Sean has got the dinosaur on his arm. He knows that he prefers on hand because he does not like to have any pain on his face. He also got the gun balloon, love balloon, it is from the clown. He also got the flower balloon.

He has great time and he fall asleep for a while in the car. I am so tired as hours there just waiting him to get enough of playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,