Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fun trip day for kids


Dining at the Bar B Q Plaza!
Today Sean is on the trip and I hope he have fun with his teacher and classmates.
1. I'd like dine at Bar B Q Plaza.
2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is romantic dinner at Victoria Station to celebrate my birthday.
3. Last night, I had chicken rendang for dinner.
4. Sorry for the delay.
5. Can we check out the good movies entertainement now?
6. One of my worst temptations is food; spending hard to resist!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to meet my parents, tomorrow my plans include watch movie and Sunday, I want to find out if winner got the parcel!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,