Friday, April 23, 2010

Empire Gallery shopping mall

Do you know there is new shopping mall in town? It is located at Subang Jaya, it is nearby Subang Parade. Today is the second day of opening and if you go in from the main entrance you can see Kiehl's and Shu Uemura.

The Toys R Us from Subang Parade last day was on 18 April 2010, their opening is on 30 April 2010. On the last day we manage grab a toy for Sean. He picks a 80% discount count and I was lucky to redeem the $10 voucher with the points I got and I only add $10 for the toy.

I was looking for Lego and Mega Blocks but they are so expensive! Don't worry about food because they are many food outlets waiting for you to try. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,