Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Clean up time!


It is tiring but we did a great job as I have the help from this vacuum to suck the dust off the area. It is dusty here and there, I started to clean up the living room area as toys are here and there. I am still looking for the picture of my grandfather as my dad asking for it. Hubby told me that it is in the boxes, I couldn't find it I think it is in the store room now.

The store room has even more stuff and there are many junk inside I am waiting to throw them away. Some of it belongs to my sister but I think she does not want them anymore. The electrical goods like kettle we are not sure if it is still working as it is left there for many years.

My boy is very good to help turn on and off the power of vacuum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,