Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sleeping beauty

Well I am sure you unable to guess who is under this pillow. I was busy and Sean takes his nap in the playpen so sister-in-law Jen was the one sitting on the lazy chair and fall asleep.

She is tired and today she told me that she not going to eat lunch. She only drank nestum that's it as she wants to lose weight. I want to say that that's not a healthy way to lose weight. I know she will not listen to what I say as she only listen to what she wants to listen.

For many times I repeat what I said and I am tired of repeating them. She will ask again and again even though I mention before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,