Saturday, March 6, 2010

Shopping for body shampoo

Hubby has bought something for himself today, so it is my turn to buy myself the body shampoo. Oh well, it is a new product here as it is made in Hong Kong. I am tired as two hours ago we back from the shopping mall. We were out since afternoon as hubby meet up with his former colleague for high tea.

We have fantastic time at the restaurant and Sean enjoy the cakes. He has no interest in other food just cake. He also loves the ice cream on cone, but I don't like the ice cream they melt too soon!

Today is holiday for Sean as he has not read and write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,