Tuesday, March 30, 2010

One mommy approached me

Yesterday while pick up Sean from Kindergarten a mommy approach me asking where is the Kindergarten that Sean is going. She wants to know as her daughter is same class with Sean. I think her daughter is younger than Sean.

Anyway we have decided to put Sean with same group of his friends. They are going to same location as only one of them decided to go the far away one. The far away will be trouble for me, that day I took half hour drive to find the kindergarten then at night I really tired and I fall asleep very fast.

Hubby says it is better to let them together because Sean does not need to find new friends all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,